The renewed GLAP & CITY series designed by World Trade Display respond to the needs of international customers who require more and more large displays; in fact, the GLAP series which extends from 32 “up to 86” inches, while the CITY series from 98 “to 110” inches; they respond and therefore adapt to any type of shop window, shop, shopping center and all those activities where direct exposure of their products is required at the entrance in order to emotionally involve the entrance to customers.
Available in different versions, with the simple built-in media player or with the Android system always integrated within it for remote connection and playback of photos or videos but more generally for dynamic messaging, they are ideal to be used also in vertical suspended or classic wallmount version.
The GLAP & CITY range of high-resolution monitors include a display already at 4K resolution and an upgradeable brightness from 500 to 3,000 Nits to offer the best view of the images even in the use of street-facing windows always exposed to direct sunlight. Also in the design they are innovative both in the shell style and in the thickness, incorporating as standard its own integrated cooling fan system to autonomously guarantee up to 80,000 hours of work 24 hours a day
- 55 “/ 65” / 75 “/ 86” / 98 “/ 100” / 110 “inch screen
- Resolution up to 4K (3840 x 2160)
- High-Definition LED Back-Light 3.000 Nits
- Available configurations: Media Player / Android 9.0
- User interface configurable in Self-Service mode
- Customizable user interface
- Remote control for function control
- Autonomous ventilation system
- Air flow control system through autonomous Cooling Fan System
- Independent bottom rear connection ports such as: USB / VGA / HDMI / DP / Power
- Energy saving: soft and intense mode
For more info: